Don't let a tear in your wetsuit, sprayskirt or other piece of paddling gear stop the fun. Use Gear Aid Aquaseal+NEO Contact Cement (previously known as Seal Cement) for quick waterproof repairs, then get right back on the water.
- Cures strong and flexible in only 10 minutes, so it's great for in-field repairs.
- Bonds to all types of neoprene gear -- wetsuits, gloves, booties, sprayskirts, waders and more.
- Can also patch dry wear, latex gaskets and other water-sports gear.
- Apply a coat to high wear areas to protect against abrasion.
- Remains flexible and elastic when dry, so it won't restrict mobility.