The HardCore insert in the center of BONES bushings connects the two sides of each bushing together by bonding them to the HardCore insert. When the hanger web squeezes one side of a HardCore bushing, that side of the bushing reacts just like a normal bushing, but the chemical bond between the HardCore and the cushion keep the bushing from being squeezed out the other side. It actually increases the resistance to turning because it is held in place by the HardCore insert. This means basically that BOTH sides of the BONES HardCore Bushing are resisting your turning force. That’s why we call BONES Bushings the first double action truck bushings.
With the HardCore bushing insert you will notice alot of benefits over regular bushings like:
- There is no break-in period. Just put them in, adjust and skate.
- Your trucks will be more responsive.
- Increased truck performance
- Improves your skating experience.
- Your turns will be smooth and positive, not floppy or rigid.
Bones HardCore Bushings come in 3 durometers:
- Soft 81A
- Medium 91A
- Hard 96A