|HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Well 2017 has been quite an awesome year for OBBC!
We want to thank ALL OF YOU for your continuous support & friendly smiling faces that we see frequently in the shop (:
HERE'S OUR LOOK AT 2017 IN REVIEW:
First off, we want to take a moment to remember
Rip Curl Grom Search's participant who was loved by all &
passed away surfing his homebreak earlier this year.
R.I.P. ZANDER | 2001-2017
- Catch Surf's "GET WET TOUR 2017" came to OBBC! Tour consisted of a free beater contest at Bonnett Street, custom board stamping with the purchase of any Catch Surf board, Expression Sessions to meet the pros, poster signings and a free gift with Catch Surf purchases | July 2017
- Logan Marshall, filmmaker and our very own employee, became the Carolina Surf Film Festival's Filmmaker of the Year. (Check out his film "Limitless" in the link here) | Premier at OBBC, September 2017
- Surfin' Spoon and OBBC hosted a fundraiser for the US Junior Olympic Surf Team! What a great night of laughter, community support and music by Mojo Collins | November 2017
- Ethan Thorn won our Vissla Giveaway! Here's a photo of him rockin' his Vissla Puffer Jacket...yeah Ethan!
- And our Social Media Coordinator, Brianna Diggs, met up with Make-A-Wish's Tanner Sprague on the North Shore of Hawaii, and Tanner's wish to go see the Billabong Pipe Masters was fulfilled! | December 2017